The main functional purpose is to produce finished (conditioned) manganese concentrate used in the metallurgical industry for alloying additives in the production of various grades’ steel.
- The company consists of two divisions — the Transport unit and the “Tur” mine, with its concentrating complexes, where the processing of manganese ores is carried out to produce high-quality commercial product. In the production units, work is set up on a rotational basis.
- The “Tur” field has been developed since 1997. To date, the mine produces 480,000 tons of manganese ore per year.
- The company operates in accordance with the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, and energy efficiency policy of TNC Kazchrome JSC.
- Today, Kazmarganets Mining Enterprise has a stable production base with modern mining and processing equipment, proven production technology for finished products and consistently achieved production indicators and objectives.
- Kazmarganets Mining Enterprise provides its employees with a full social package that includes medical care and prevention of occupational diseases and organizes summer recreation for its employees’ children. The division pays special attention to corporate events: employees take part in professional skills competitions, youth scientific and technical conferences, sports days, tourist gatherings and creative competitions.